Okay so this has crept up on me rather fast- so apologies for taking 10 days to get my update together!
I have a tendency to go on and on in these monthly posts so I’ll keep it nice and simple this time….
- Spending the first weekend of the month in Beautiful Dartmouth with my lovely Auntie and cousin (who I am super proud of- n’awww!)
- Getting to see a new part of the UK that made me realise that sometimes the best places are right on our doorstep!
- Wedding season officially began and the first one of the year was in the most beautiful location just outside of Bristol
- Getting to spend some quality time with my besties! It’s nearly impossible for us to find the time we are all free to do something, so every time this happens it’s always so much fun
- Getting some exciting ideas together with Leah for GIPD which we’re both so excited to get started on!
- Biggest news of all was landed myself a brand new job, which I am unbelievably excited about!
How was your June?